PDFCreator is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall PDFCreator from your computerpdfforge
. Open here
where you can find out more on pdfforge. More details about PDFCreator can be seen at http://www.pdfforge.org
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\PDFCreator directory (same installation drive as Windows). PDFCreator's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\unins000.exe. PDFCreator.exe is the PDFCreator's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.07 MB (1117224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside PDFCreator. They occupy about 8.52 MB (8938008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeleteMonitorDll.exe (299.66 KB)
- ErrorReport.exe (50.00 KB)
- PDFCreator.exe (1.07 MB)
- PrinterHelper.exe (5.12 MB)
- RepairFolderPermissions.exe (13.50 KB)
- SetupHelper.exe (53.54 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.92 KB)
- CPWriter2.exe (124.00 KB)
- pdfwriter.exe (45.50 KB)
- Preferences.exe (32.00 KB)
- unInstpw64.exe (23.00 KB)
- gswin32c.exe (140.00 KB)
- Images2PDF.exe (741.16 KB)
- Images2PDFC.exe (170.16 KB)
The current page applies to PDFCreator version 2.0.1
only. You can find below a few links to other PDFCreator versions:
...click to view all...
PDFCreator has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PDFCreator from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PDFCreator's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\PDFCreator
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PDFCreator
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\COM Scripts\JS Scripts\Basics\GetPrinterDevices.js
- C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\COM Scripts\JS Scripts\Basics\MergedFiles2Tif.js
- C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\COM Scripts\JS Scripts\Basics\MultipleFiles2Tif.js
- C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\COM Scripts\JS Scripts\Basics\TestPage2JPG.js
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
PDFCreator is an application offered by pdfforge. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase PDFCreator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PDFCreator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PDFCreator or simply activate the Search field and type in "PDFCreator". If it exists on your system the PDFCreator application will be found very quickly. After you click PDFCreator in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PDFCreator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDFCreator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pdfforge.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PDFCreator.
8. After uninstalling PDFCreator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PDFCreator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PDFCreator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PDFCreator by pdfforge from your PC, nor are we saying that PDFCreator by pdfforge is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PDFCreator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:53:30.907