PDF Viewer for Windows 7
This page contains thorough information on how to remove PDF Viewer for Windows 7 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PDF Viewer for Windows 7 from your PCVivid Document Imaging Technologies
. Go over here
for more info on Vivid Document Imaging Technologies. More info about the program PDF Viewer for Windows 7 can be found at http://www.win7pdf.com
. Usually the PDF Viewer for Windows 7 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Viewer for Windows 7 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall PDF Viewer for Windows 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Viewer for Windows 7\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. PDF Viewer for Windows 7's main file takes around 1.80 MB (1886720 bytes) and is called PDFViewer.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with PDF Viewer for Windows 7. They take about 2.46 MB (2578201
bytes) on disk.
- PDFViewer.exe (1.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
This data is about PDF Viewer for Windows 7 version 7
If planning to uninstall PDF Viewer for Windows 7 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PDF Viewer for Windows 7 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\PDF Viewer for Windows 7
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\PDF Viewer for Windows 7\PDFViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files\PDF Viewer for Windows 7\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PDF Viewer for Windows_is1
PDF Viewer for Windows 7 is an application released by the software company Vivid Document Imaging Technologies. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove PDF Viewer for Windows 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PDF Viewer for Windows 7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PDF Viewer for Windows 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PDF Viewer for Windows 7". If it is installed on your PC the PDF Viewer for Windows 7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PDF Viewer for Windows 7 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PDF Viewer for Windows 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDF Viewer for Windows 7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.win7pdf.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Viewer for Windows 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PDF Viewer for Windows 7.
8. After removing PDF Viewer for Windows 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF Viewer for Windows 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PDF Viewer for Windows 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PDF Viewer for Windows 7 by Vivid Document Imaging Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that PDF Viewer for Windows 7 by Vivid Document Imaging Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDF Viewer for Windows 7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:37:13.963