PDF-Tools 4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall PDF-Tools 4 from your computerTracker Software Products Ltd
. More information on Tracker Software Products Ltd can be seen here
. More details about PDF-Tools 4 can be seen at http://www.docu-track.com
. PDF-Tools 4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Tracker Software directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for PDF-Tools 4 is C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF-Tools 4\unins000.exe. PDF-Tools 4's main file takes around 3.15 MB (3300120 bytes) and its name is PDFTools4.exe.
PDF-Tools 4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.83 MB (4016688
bytes) on disk.
- PDFTools4.exe (3.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.77 KB)
The current web page applies to PDF-Tools 4 version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other PDF-Tools 4 releases:
...click to view all...
PDF-Tools 4 is a program offered by Tracker Software Products Ltd. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove PDF-Tools 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PDF-Tools 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PDF-Tools 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PDF-Tools 4". If it exists on your system the PDF-Tools 4 program will be found automatically. When you click PDF-Tools 4 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PDF-Tools 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF-Tools 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.docu-track.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF-Tools 4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PDF-Tools 4.
8. After removing PDF-Tools 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF-Tools 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PDF-Tools 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PDF-Tools 4 by Tracker Software Products Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that PDF-Tools 4 by Tracker Software Products Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PDF-Tools 4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-03 11:55:13.307