PDF Shaper 2.5
This web page is about PDF Shaper 2.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PDF Shaper 2.5 from your computerGlorylogic
. More data about Glorylogic can be read here
. More details about the application PDF Shaper 2.5 can be found at http://www.glorylogic.com/
. Usually the PDF Shaper 2.5 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Glorylogic\PDF Shaper folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Glorylogic\PDF Shaper\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PDF Shaper 2.5. The application's main executable file occupies 1.08 MB (1127424 bytes) on disk and is named PDFShaper.exe.
PDF Shaper 2.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.11 MB (12699360
bytes) on disk.
- PDFShaper.exe (1.08 MB)
- PDFTools.exe (6.71 MB)
- PDFtoRTF.exe (3.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (974.72 KB)
The current page applies to PDF Shaper 2.5 version 2.5
PDF Shaper 2.5 is a program by the software company Glorylogic. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove PDF Shaper 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PDF Shaper 2.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PDF Shaper 2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PDF Shaper 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the PDF Shaper 2.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PDF Shaper 2.5 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PDF Shaper 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF Shaper 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glorylogic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Glorylogic\PDF Shaper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PDF Shaper 2.5.
8. After uninstalling PDF Shaper 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF Shaper 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PDF Shaper 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PDF Shaper 2.5 by Glorylogic from your computer, nor are we saying that PDF Shaper 2.5 by Glorylogic is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PDF Shaper 2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 00:05:48.637