PDF Reader for Windows 8
You can find on this page details on how to remove PDF Reader for Windows 8 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PDF Reader for Windows 8 from your PCPDFLogic Corporation
. Additional info about PDFLogic Corporation can be read here
. Click on http://www.pdfeight.com
to get more information about PDF Reader for Windows 8 on PDFLogic Corporation's website. Usually the PDF Reader for Windows 8 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PDF Reader for Windows 8 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\PDF Reader for Windows 8\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PDF Reader for Windows 8. PDF Reader for Windows 8's main file takes around 2.48 MB (2602496 bytes) and is called PDFReader.exe.
PDF Reader for Windows 8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.16 MB (3317534
bytes) on disk.
- PDFReader.exe (2.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This page is about PDF Reader for Windows 8 version 8
If you're planning to uninstall PDF Reader for Windows 8 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PDF Reader for Windows 8:
The files below remain on your disk by PDF Reader for Windows 8's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\PDF Reader for Windows 8
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\PDF Reader for Windows 8\PDFReader.exe
- C:\Program Files\PDF Reader for Windows 8\test.pdf
- C:\Program Files\PDF Reader for Windows 8\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\PDF Reader for Windows 8\unins000.exe
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Drizudom\Default\Local Storage\https_pdf-reader-for-windows-10.en.softonic.com_0.localstorage
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\UserName Pinned\TaskBar\PDF Reader for Windows 7.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PDF Reader for Windows_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PDF Reader for Windows 8\PDFReader.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PDF Reader for Windows 8\PDFReader.exe.FriendlyAppName
PDF Reader for Windows 8 is an application marketed by PDFLogic Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove PDF Reader for Windows 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PDF Reader for Windows 8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PDF Reader for Windows 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PDF Reader for Windows 8". The PDF Reader for Windows 8 app will be found automatically. After you click PDF Reader for Windows 8 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PDF Reader for Windows 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDF Reader for Windows 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pdfeight.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PDF Reader for Windows 8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PDF Reader for Windows 8.
8. After removing PDF Reader for Windows 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF Reader for Windows 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PDF Reader for Windows 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PDF Reader for Windows 8 by PDFLogic Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that PDF Reader for Windows 8 by PDFLogic Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PDF Reader for Windows 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:02:21.397