PDF Page Delete 1.1
This page contains detailed information on how to remove PDF Page Delete 1.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PDF Page Delete 1.1 from your systemPDF Page Delete
. You can find out more on PDF Page Delete or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.PDFPageDelete.com/
to get more details about PDF Page Delete 1.1 on PDF Page Delete's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFPageDelete folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing PDF Page Delete 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFPageDelete\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. PDF Page Delete 1.1's main file takes around 870.65 KB (891544 bytes) and is called pdfpagedelete.exe.
PDF Page Delete 1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 4.79 MB (5025782
bytes) on disk.
- pdfpagedelete.exe (870.65 KB)
- unins000.exe (811.84 KB)
- pdftk.exe (2.20 MB)
- qpdf.exe (503.00 KB)
- zlib-flate.exe (467.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of PDF Page Delete 1.1.
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you want to remove PDF Page Delete 1.1 from your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFPageDelete
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PDF Page Delete
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFPageDelete\data\libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFPageDelete\data\pdftk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFPageDelete\data\qpdf.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFPageDelete\data\qpdf3.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PDF Page Delete_is1
PDF Page Delete 1.1 is an application offered by PDF Page Delete. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall PDF Page Delete 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PDF Page Delete 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PDF Page Delete 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PDF Page Delete 1.1". The PDF Page Delete 1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PDF Page Delete 1.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PDF Page Delete 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDF Page Delete 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.PDFPageDelete.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFPageDelete\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PDF Page Delete 1.1.
8. After removing PDF Page Delete 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PDF Page Delete 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDF Page Delete 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PDF Page Delete 1.1 by PDF Page Delete from your computer, we are not saying that PDF Page Delete 1.1 by PDF Page Delete is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDF Page Delete 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 12:52:51.360