PDF Editor is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall PDF Editor from your computerSystweak
. More information on Systweak can be seen here
. Click on http://www.systweak.com
to get more info about PDF Editor on Systweak's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\PDF Editor directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for PDF Editor is "C:\Program Files\PDF Editor\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk and is named PDF Editor.exe.
The following executables are installed together with PDF Editor. They occupy about 1.88 MB (1967370
bytes) on disk.
- Install.exe (116.00 KB)
- PDF Editor.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
PDF Editor is a program released by the software company Systweak. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase PDF Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PDF Editor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PDF Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "PDF Editor". If it exists on your system the PDF Editor application will be found automatically. When you click PDF Editor in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PDF Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF Editor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systweak.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PDF Editor\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PDF Editor.
8. After uninstalling PDF Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDF Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PDF Editor by Systweak from your PC, nor are we saying that PDF Editor by Systweak is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PDF Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 14:20:39.593