PDF Decrypt 2009
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PDF Decrypt 2009 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PDF Decrypt 2009 from your PCPdfSvg Software
. More information on PdfSvg Software can be seen here
. More information about the software PDF Decrypt 2009 can be seen at http://www.pdfsvg.com
. Usually the PDF Decrypt 2009 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\PdfSvg\PDFDecrypt2009 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove PDF Decrypt 2009 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PdfSvg\PDFDecrypt2009\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled PDFDecrypt.exe and its approximative size is 943.50 KB (966144 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in PDF Decrypt 2009. They take 6.60 MB (6917138
bytes) on disk.
- converter.exe (5.60 MB)
- PDFDecrypt.exe (943.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (74.02 KB)
The current web page applies to PDF Decrypt 2009 version 2.4.4
PDF Decrypt 2009 is a program marketed by the software company PdfSvg Software. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove PDF Decrypt 2009 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PDF Decrypt 2009 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PDF Decrypt 2009 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PDF Decrypt 2009". The PDF Decrypt 2009 app will be found automatically. After you click PDF Decrypt 2009 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PDF Decrypt 2009, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF Decrypt 2009:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pdfsvg.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PdfSvg\PDFDecrypt2009\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PDF Decrypt 2009.
8. After removing PDF Decrypt 2009, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF Decrypt 2009 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PDF Decrypt 2009 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PDF Decrypt 2009 by PdfSvg Software from your computer, nor are we saying that PDF Decrypt 2009 by PdfSvg Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PDF Decrypt 2009 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 01:59:27.987