PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5
This info is about PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5 from your PChttps://PDFAntiCopy.com
. You can find out more on https://PDFAntiCopy.com or check for application updates here
. More info about the program PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5 can be found at https://PDFAntiCopy.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFAntiCopy folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFAntiCopy\unins000.exe. PDFAntiCopy.exe is the PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5's primary executable file and it takes circa 546.17 KB (559280 bytes) on disk.
PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.80 MB (3986446
bytes) on disk.
- PDFAntiCopy.exe (546.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (811.84 KB)
- gs.exe (140.00 KB)
- pdftk.exe (2.20 MB)
- gswin32c.exe (140.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5 version 2.0.5
PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5 is an application by https://PDFAntiCopy.com. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5". The PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5 application will be found automatically. After you select PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5:
- The web site of the program is: https://PDFAntiCopy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFAntiCopy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5.
8. After uninstalling PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5 by https://PDFAntiCopy.com from your PC, we are not saying that PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5 by https://PDFAntiCopy.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDF Anti-Copy V2.0.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 07:39:25.503