PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4 from your PChttps://PDFAntiCopy.com
. Take a look here
for more information on https://PDFAntiCopy.com. Click on https://PDFAntiCopy.com
to get more info about PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4 on https://PDFAntiCopy.com's website. PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFAntiCopy directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFAntiCopy\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4. The application's main executable file occupies 370.50 KB (379392 bytes) on disk and is labeled PDFAntiCopy.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4. They take 3.63 MB (3806558
bytes) on disk.
- PDFAntiCopy.exe (370.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (811.84 KB)
- gs.exe (140.00 KB)
- pdftk.exe (2.20 MB)
- gswin32c.exe (140.00 KB)
The current page applies to PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4 version 1.0.4
PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4 is an application offered by the software company https://PDFAntiCopy.com. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4". The PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4 app will be found automatically. When you select PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4:
- The publisher is: https://PDFAntiCopy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFAntiCopy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4.
8. After uninstalling PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4 by https://PDFAntiCopy.com from your PC, nor are we saying that PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4 by https://PDFAntiCopy.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PDF Anti-Copy V1.0.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 08:35:04.763