PDB Explorer v1.2
PDB Explorer v1.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PDB Explorer v1.2 from your PCLLUSoft
. Go over here
where you can get more info on LLUSoft. More information about the software PDB Explorer v1.2 can be found at http://www.llusoft.com
. Usually the PDB Explorer v1.2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDB Explorer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing PDB Explorer v1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PDB Explorer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled pdbexplorer.exe and its approximative size is 1.41 MB (1482752 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in PDB Explorer v1.2. They take 1.49 MB (1565005
bytes) on disk.
- pdbexplorer.exe (1.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
This data is about PDB Explorer v1.2 version 1.2
PDB Explorer v1.2 is an application marketed by LLUSoft. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase PDB Explorer v1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PDB Explorer v1.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PDB Explorer v1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "PDB Explorer v1.2". If it is installed on your PC the PDB Explorer v1.2 program will be found automatically. When you click PDB Explorer v1.2 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PDB Explorer v1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDB Explorer v1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.llusoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDB Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PDB Explorer v1.2.
8. After uninstalling PDB Explorer v1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PDB Explorer v1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDB Explorer v1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PDB Explorer v1.2 by LLUSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that PDB Explorer v1.2 by LLUSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PDB Explorer v1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-16 16:10:54.887