You can find below details on how to uninstall PCThrust for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PCThrust from your PCSwiftDog
. More information on SwiftDog can be seen here
. Click on http://www.swiftdog.com
to get more facts about PCThrust on SwiftDog's website. PCThrust is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SwiftDog\PCThrust directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove PCThrust by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SwiftDog\PCThrust\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PCThrust.exe is the PCThrust's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.34 MB (2455784 bytes) on disk.
PCThrust contains of the executables below. They take 9.09 MB (9526448
bytes) on disk.
- PCThrust.exe (2.34 MB)
- PCThrustRegister.exe (1.92 MB)
- PCThrustTray.exe (1.68 MB)
- PCThrustUpdate.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current page applies to PCThrust version 18.104.22.1682
only. You can find below info on other versions of PCThrust:
PCThrust is an application offered by SwiftDog. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase PCThrust is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PCThrust from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PCThrust or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCThrust". The PCThrust program will be found very quickly. After you click PCThrust in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PCThrust, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCThrust:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.swiftdog.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SwiftDog\PCThrust\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCThrust.
8. After uninstalling PCThrust, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCThrust that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCThrust using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PCThrust by SwiftDog from your PC, nor are we saying that PCThrust by SwiftDog is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PCThrust in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 20:10:21.917