PCTVision is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PCTVision from your systemMacTVision Technologies
. You can read more on MacTVision Technologies or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.pctvision.com/?r=s
if you want to read more on PCTVision on MacTVision Technologies's web page. Usually the PCTVision program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCTVision folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall PCTVision by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PCTVision\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled PCTVision.exe and its approximative size is 12.55 MB (13154780 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PCTVision. They take about 13.24 MB (13878074
bytes) on disk.
- PCTVision.exe (12.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.34 KB)
PCTVision is an application by the software company MacTVision Technologies. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall PCTVision is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PCTVision from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PCTVision or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCTVision". If it is installed on your PC the PCTVision program will be found automatically. After you select PCTVision in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PCTVision, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCTVision:
- The software company is: http://www.pctvision.com/?r=s
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCTVision\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCTVision.
8. After removing PCTVision, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PCTVision that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCTVision with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCTVision by MacTVision Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that PCTVision by MacTVision Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PCTVision supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 04:28:51.153