PCRx 220.127.116.11 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PCRx 18.104.22.168 from your computerPCRx.com, LLC
. More data about PCRx.com, LLC can be read here
. Click on http://www.PCRx.com/
to get more information about PCRx 22.214.171.124 on PCRx.com, LLC's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\PCRx folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall PCRx 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\PCRx\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. PCRx.exe is the PCRx 188.8.131.52's main executable file and it takes close to 11.23 MB (11776816 bytes) on disk.
PCRx 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.67 MB (14335912
bytes) on disk.
- PCRx.exe (11.23 MB)
- PCRxTray.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This page is about PCRx 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
PCRx 22.214.171.124 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
PCRx 126.96.36.199 is an application offered by PCRx.com, LLC. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PCRx 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PCRx 184.108.40.206 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCRx 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCRx 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the PCRx 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. When you select PCRx 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PCRx 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCRx 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.PCRx.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PCRx\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCRx 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling PCRx 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCRx 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCRx 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCRx 188.8.131.52 by PCRx.com, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCRx 184.108.40.206 by PCRx.com, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCRx 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 15:39:25.720