PCRepairClinic is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall PCRepairClinic from your computerinKline Global, Inc.
. Further information on inKline Global, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.inklineglobal.com/
if you want to read more on PCRepairClinic on inKline Global, Inc.'s page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\inKline Global\PCRepairClinic folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall PCRepairClinic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\inKline Global\PCRepairClinic\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. PCHelp.exe is the PCRepairClinic's primary executable file and it occupies about 15.08 MB (15811664 bytes) on disk.
PCRepairClinic installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.53 MB (18384744
bytes) on disk.
- freshclam.exe (184.50 KB)
- ISLUpdaterUI.exe (1.49 MB)
- PCHelp.exe (15.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (806.70 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling PCRepairClinic we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove PCRepairClinic:
PCRepairClinic is an application marketed by the software company inKline Global, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall PCRepairClinic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PCRepairClinic from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCRepairClinic or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCRepairClinic". If it is installed on your PC the PCRepairClinic program will be found very quickly. When you click PCRepairClinic in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PCRepairClinic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCRepairClinic:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.inklineglobal.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\inKline Global\PCRepairClinic\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCRepairClinic.
8. After removing PCRepairClinic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCRepairClinic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCRepairClinic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCRepairClinic by inKline Global, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PCRepairClinic by inKline Global, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCRepairClinic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 00:15:00.860