PCR Editor V2
PCR Editor V2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall PCR Editor V2 from your PCRoland Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Roland Corporation. More information about PCR Editor V2 can be seen at http://www.roland.co.jp/
. Usually the PCR Editor V2 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EDIROL\PCR Editor V2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall PCR Editor V2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called PcrEditorV2.exe and its approximative size is 1.12 MB (1175552 bytes).
The executables below are part of PCR Editor V2. They take about 1.12 MB (1175552
bytes) on disk.
- PcrEditorV2.exe (1.12 MB)
This page is about PCR Editor V2 version 2.10
alone. For other PCR Editor V2 versions please click below:
PCR Editor V2 is a program marketed by Roland Corporation. Some users try to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase PCR Editor V2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PCR Editor V2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCR Editor V2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCR Editor V2". If it is installed on your PC the PCR Editor V2 program will be found very quickly. After you select PCR Editor V2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PCR Editor V2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCR Editor V2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.roland.co.jp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCR Editor V2.
8. After removing PCR Editor V2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCR Editor V2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCR Editor V2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCR Editor V2 by Roland Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that PCR Editor V2 by Roland Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCR Editor V2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-19 05:29:30.660