You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PCMaid for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PCMaid from your PCCopyright © 2005, DOFSoft
. You can read more on Copyright © 2005, DOFSoft or check for application updates here
. More data about the application PCMaid can be seen at http://www.DOFSoft.com
. Usually the PCMaid application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCMaid directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for PCMaid is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCMaid\Settings\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 868.00 KB (888832 bytes) on disk and is labeled PCMaid.exe.
The following executables are contained in PCMaid. They occupy 1.84 MB (1933162
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCMaid.exe (868.00 KB)
- PCMaid Web Update.exe (82.00 KB)
- QuickStartDefrag.exe (99.00 KB)
- DFAB.EXE (53.50 KB)
- PCMaid - Registration.exe (114.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (670.85 KB)
This data is about PCMaid version 126.96.36.1994
PCMaid is an application released by the software company Copyright © 2005, DOFSoft. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase PCMaid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PCMaid from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCMaid or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCMaid". If it exists on your system the PCMaid application will be found very quickly. When you click PCMaid in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PCMaid, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCMaid:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.DOFSoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCMaid\Settings\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCMaid.
8. After removing PCMaid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCMaid that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCMaid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCMaid by Copyright © 2005, DOFSoft from your PC, we are not saying that PCMaid by Copyright © 2005, DOFSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PCMaid in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 14:23:29.960