PCKeeper is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PCKeeper from your computerEssentware
. More information about Essentware can be found here
. The entire uninstall command line for PCKeeper is C:\ProgramData\Essentware\installer.exe /UNINSTPCK. PCKeeper.exe is the PCKeeper's primary executable file and it takes close to 512.67 KB (524976 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in PCKeeper. They take 2.24 MB (2347272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRemFolder.exe (84.69 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (20.69 KB)
- DrvInstaller.exe (102.69 KB)
- Elevator.exe (14.19 KB)
- OcfElevator.exe (143.69 KB)
- OneClickFixService.exe (1.08 MB)
- PCKeeper.exe (512.67 KB)
- PCKeeperService.exe (187.27 KB)
- PCKElevatedHost.exe (116.19 KB)
The current web page applies to PCKeeper version 2.2.2165
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PCKeeper:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you remove PCKeeper from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Essentware\PCKeeper Antivirus.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Essentware\PCKeeper.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\PCKeeper Installer.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\121\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\land.pckeeper.software
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\121\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\pckeeper.software
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\121\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\land.pckeeper.software
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\121\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\pckeeper.software
PCKeeper is an application marketed by Essentware. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove PCKeeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PCKeeper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCKeeper or simply click the Search field and type in "PCKeeper". If it exists on your system the PCKeeper application will be found very quickly. After you click PCKeeper in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PCKeeper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCKeeper.
8. After uninstalling PCKeeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCKeeper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCKeeper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PCKeeper by Essentware from your PC, nor are we saying that PCKeeper by Essentware is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCKeeper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 15:19:07.687