This page is about PCKeeper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall PCKeeper from your systemKromtech
. Check out here
for more info on Kromtech. The entire uninstall command line for PCKeeper is C:\ProgramData\Kromtech\installer.exe /UNINSTPCK. PCKeeper's main file takes around 882.00 KB (903168 bytes) and is called PCKeeper.exe.
PCKeeper is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.56 MB (2682464
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AppRemFolder.exe (78.50 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (19.30 KB)
- DrvInstaller.exe (96.50 KB)
- Elevator.exe (14.30 KB)
- OcfElevator.exe (137.50 KB)
- OneClickFixService.exe (1.08 MB)
- PCKeeper.exe (882.00 KB)
- PCKeeperService.exe (178.00 KB)
- PCKElevatedHost.exe (110.00 KB)
This web page is about PCKeeper version 2.2.921
only. Click on the links below for other PCKeeper versions:
...click to view all...
PCKeeper has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Kromtech\PCKeeper
PCKeeper is an application marketed by Kromtech. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase PCKeeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PCKeeper from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCKeeper or simply click the Search field and type in "PCKeeper". If it is installed on your PC the PCKeeper application will be found automatically. After you click PCKeeper in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PCKeeper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCKeeper.
8. After removing PCKeeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCKeeper that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCKeeper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCKeeper by Kromtech from your PC, we are not saying that PCKeeper by Kromtech is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PCKeeper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-18 17:56:34.643