This page is about PCKeeper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PCKeeper from your computerKromtech
. Check out here
for more info on Kromtech. The entire uninstall command line for PCKeeper is C:\ProgramData\Kromtech\installer.exe /UNINSTPCK. PCKeeper's main file takes around 882.00 KB (903168 bytes) and is called PCKeeper.exe.
PCKeeper is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.56 MB (2682464
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AppRemFolder.exe (78.50 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (19.30 KB)
- DrvInstaller.exe (96.50 KB)
- Elevator.exe (14.30 KB)
- OcfElevator.exe (137.50 KB)
- OneClickFixService.exe (1.08 MB)
- PCKeeper.exe (882.00 KB)
- PCKeeperService.exe (178.00 KB)
- PCKElevatedHost.exe (110.00 KB)
This web page is about PCKeeper version 2.2.921
only. Click on the links below for other PCKeeper versions:
...click to view all...
PCKeeper has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\PCKeeper-20092017-171413
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\PCKeeper-25082017-013924
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\PCKeeper.history
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\PCKeeper Live 2.2.620 (2).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\PCKeeper Live 2.2.620.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Documents\FrostWire\Torrent Data\PCKeeper Live 2.2.620\PCKeeper Live 2.2.620.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Documents\FrostWire\Torrent Data\PCKeeper Live 2.2.620\PCKeeper Live 2.2.620.exe.FriendlyAppName
PCKeeper is a program offered by Kromtech. Some users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove PCKeeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PCKeeper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCKeeper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCKeeper". If it is installed on your PC the PCKeeper app will be found very quickly. After you select PCKeeper in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PCKeeper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCKeeper.
8. After uninstalling PCKeeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCKeeper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCKeeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCKeeper by Kromtech from your computer, nor are we saying that PCKeeper by Kromtech is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCKeeper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-18 17:56:34.643