PCKeeper Antivirus is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PCKeeper Antivirus from your systemEssentware
. You can read more on Essentware or check for application updates here
. C:\ProgramData\Essentware\installer.exe /UNINSTSEC is the full command line if you want to uninstall PCKeeper Antivirus. PCKAV.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 374.90 KB (383896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with PCKeeper Antivirus. They take about 3.09 MB (3238896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRemFolder.exe (90.69 KB)
- avcfgconsole.exe (33.69 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (21.19 KB)
- DrvInstaller.exe (124.69 KB)
- PCKAV.exe (374.90 KB)
- PCKAVService.exe (212.98 KB)
- avupdate.exe (2.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.2143
of PCKeeper Antivirus. You can find below info on other versions of PCKeeper Antivirus:
...click to view all...
PCKeeper Antivirus is a program marketed by Essentware. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase PCKeeper Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PCKeeper Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCKeeper Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCKeeper Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the PCKeeper Antivirus application will be found very quickly. When you click PCKeeper Antivirus in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PCKeeper Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCKeeper Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling PCKeeper Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCKeeper Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCKeeper Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCKeeper Antivirus by Essentware from your PC, we are not saying that PCKeeper Antivirus by Essentware is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCKeeper Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:03:43.533