You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PCKeeper for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall PCKeeper from your PCKromtech
. Open here
where you can find out more on Kromtech. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Kromtech\PCKeeper folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for PCKeeper is C:\ProgramData\Kromtech\installer.exe /UNINSTPCK. The program's main executable file has a size of 868.37 KB (889208 bytes) on disk and is named PCKeeper.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in PCKeeper. They take 2.28 MB (2392184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRemFolder.exe (74.30 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (19.30 KB)
- DrvInstaller.exe (87.80 KB)
- Elevator.exe (14.30 KB)
- OcfElevator.exe (134.80 KB)
- OneClickFixService.exe (883.80 KB)
- PCKeeper.exe (868.37 KB)
- PCKeeperService.exe (157.67 KB)
- PCKElevatedHost.exe (95.80 KB)
The current page applies to PCKeeper version 2.2.621
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PCKeeper:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove PCKeeper.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall PCKeeper:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Kromtech\PCKeeper.lnk
PCKeeper is an application released by Kromtech. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase PCKeeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PCKeeper from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PCKeeper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCKeeper". If it exists on your system the PCKeeper app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PCKeeper in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PCKeeper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCKeeper.
8. After removing PCKeeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCKeeper that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCKeeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCKeeper by Kromtech from your PC, nor are we saying that PCKeeper by Kromtech is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PCKeeper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 21:53:34.043