This page is about PCBoost for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. You can read more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk and is called PCBoost.exe.
The executables below are part of PCBoost. They take an average of 9.29 MB (9743863
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
This web page is about PCBoost version 220.127.116.117
only. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application released by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PCBoost from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost application will be found very quickly. When you select PCBoost in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 07:38:15.830