PCBoost is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more information about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. PCBoost is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PCBoost. The application's main executable file is titled PCBoost.exe and its approximative size is 2.45 MB (2564328 bytes).
PCBoost is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.98 MB (9417912
bytes) on disk:
- PCBoost.exe (2.45 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.94 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (970.22 KB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 184.108.40.2063
alone. You can find below a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost program will be found automatically. After you select PCBoost in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-21 19:01:31.527