PCB Creator x64
You can find below details on how to remove PCB Creator x64 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PCB Creator x64 from your systemNovarm
. Check out here
for more details on Novarm. Please follow http://www.bayareacircuits.com
if you want to read more on PCB Creator x64 on Novarm's website. PCB Creator x64 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\PCB Creator folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling PCB Creator x64 is C:\Program Files\PCB Creator\pcbcreator64_20100.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Launcher.exe and it has a size of 3.45 MB (3613184 bytes).
PCB Creator x64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.17 MB (25347936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CompEdit.exe (3.96 MB)
- Launcher.exe (3.45 MB)
- PattEdit.exe (3.89 MB)
- Pcb.exe (7.44 MB)
- pcbcreator64_20100.exe (555.53 KB)
- Schematic.exe (4.90 MB)
The current page applies to PCB Creator x64 version 3.0
PCB Creator x64 is an application released by the software company Novarm. Some users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove PCB Creator x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PCB Creator x64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCB Creator x64 or simply click the Search field and type in "PCB Creator x64". If it is installed on your PC the PCB Creator x64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PCB Creator x64 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PCB Creator x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCB Creator x64:
- The software company is: http://www.bayareacircuits.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PCB Creator\pcbcreator64_20100.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCB Creator x64.
8. After removing PCB Creator x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCB Creator x64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCB Creator x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PCB Creator x64 by Novarm from your PC, nor are we saying that PCB Creator x64 by Novarm is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCB Creator x64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 01:10:18.907