You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PCAudi 1.23 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PCAudi 1.23 from your systemHenri Salvatore Bigatti
. Open here
where you can get more info on Henri Salvatore Bigatti. You can get more details related to PCAudi 1.23 at http://pcaudi.blogspot.com/
. Usually the PCAudi 1.23 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PCAudi directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing PCAudi 1.23 is C:\Program Files\PCAudi\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. PCAudi.exe is the PCAudi 1.23's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 477.00 KB (488448 bytes) on disk.
PCAudi 1.23 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 647.63 KB (663169
bytes) on disk.
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- PCAudi.exe (477.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (94.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.23
of PCAudi 1.23.
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove PCAudi 1.23 from your computer.Directories that were left behind:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\PCAudi
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PCAudi
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\PCAudi\00Speech.pcd
- C:\Program Files\PCAudi\01Music.pcd
- C:\Program Files\PCAudi\02Telephone.pcd
- C:\Program Files\PCAudi\devcon32.exe
- C:\Program Files\PCAudi\Henri.pca
- C:\Program Files\PCAudi\PCAudi.exe
- C:\Program Files\PCAudi\pcaudi.inf
- C:\Program Files\PCAudi\pcaudi.sys
- C:\Program Files\PCAudi\PCAudi.url
- C:\Program Files\PCAudi\psapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\PCAudi\uninst.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\PCAudi 1.23.history
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\PCAudi.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PCAudi.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PCAudi\PCAudi.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PCAudi\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PCAudi\Website.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\PCAudi - Make your hearing better
PCAudi 1.23 is a program by the software company Henri Salvatore Bigatti. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall PCAudi 1.23 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PCAudi 1.23 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCAudi 1.23 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCAudi 1.23". The PCAudi 1.23 program will be found automatically. After you select PCAudi 1.23 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PCAudi 1.23, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCAudi 1.23:
- The publisher is: http://pcaudi.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PCAudi\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCAudi 1.23.
8. After uninstalling PCAudi 1.23, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCAudi 1.23 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCAudi 1.23 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCAudi 1.23 by Henri Salvatore Bigatti from your PC, nor are we saying that PCAudi 1.23 by Henri Salvatore Bigatti is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCAudi 1.23 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 11:33:30.207