This page is about PCAcceleratePro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCAcceleratePro from your computerInstaller Technology
. Open here
for more info on Installer Technology. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PCAcceleratePro folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PCAcceleratePro is C:\Program Files\PCAcceleratePro\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. PCAcceleratePro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.39 MB (7749952 bytes) on disk.
PCAcceleratePro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.14 MB (12734089
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverInstallTool.exe (2.22 MB)
- helper.exe (140.31 KB)
- ISSetup.exe (1.94 MB)
- PCAcceleratePro.exe (7.39 MB)
- PCAccelerateProAS.exe (224.95 KB)
- PCAccelerateProUpdater.exe (96.81 KB)
- RPCAcceleratePro.exe (88.31 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of PCAcceleratePro. You can find below info on other versions of PCAcceleratePro:
...click to view all...
PCAcceleratePro is an application released by Installer Technology. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall PCAcceleratePro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PCAcceleratePro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCAcceleratePro or simply click the Search field and type in "PCAcceleratePro". If it is installed on your PC the PCAcceleratePro application will be found very quickly. When you click PCAcceleratePro in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PCAcceleratePro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCAcceleratePro.
8. After uninstalling PCAcceleratePro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PCAcceleratePro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCAcceleratePro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCAcceleratePro by Installer Technology from your computer, nor are we saying that PCAcceleratePro by Installer Technology is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PCAcceleratePro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 23:40:09.230