You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PCAcceleratePro for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PCAcceleratePro from your PCPC Accelerate Sales Inc
. More information on PC Accelerate Sales Inc can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCAccelerateP folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling PCAcceleratePro is C:\Program Files (x86)\PCAccelerateP\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled PCAcceleratePro.exe and it has a size of 7.28 MB (7632192 bytes).
PCAcceleratePro is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.89 MB (13512091
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DriverInstallTool.exe (2.22 MB)
- DriverInstallToolx64.exe (2.77 MB)
- helper.exe (113.31 KB)
- PCAcceleratePro.exe (7.28 MB)
- PCAccelerateProAS.exe (229.66 KB)
- PCAccelerateProUpdater.exe (95.81 KB)
- RPCAcceleratePro.exe (70.31 KB)
- uninstall.exe (125.36 KB)
The current web page applies to PCAcceleratePro version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of PCAcceleratePro:
...click to view all...
PCAcceleratePro is a program by the software company PC Accelerate Sales Inc. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PCAcceleratePro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PCAcceleratePro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PCAcceleratePro or simply click the Search field and type in "PCAcceleratePro". If it exists on your system the PCAcceleratePro program will be found automatically. When you click PCAcceleratePro in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PCAcceleratePro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCAcceleratePro.
8. After removing PCAcceleratePro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCAcceleratePro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCAcceleratePro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PCAcceleratePro by PC Accelerate Sales Inc from your computer, we are not saying that PCAcceleratePro by PC Accelerate Sales Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCAcceleratePro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 18:36:39.613