This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PCA for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PCA from your systemUnicom Studio Kft.
. Additional info about Unicom Studio Kft. can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program UserNameles (x86)\Unicom\PCA directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PCA is "C:\Program UserNameles (x86)\Unicom\PCA\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. PCA32bit.exe is the PCA's primary executable file and it takes approximately 22.64 MB (23744967 bytes) on disk.
PCA contains of the executables below. They take 47.25 MB (49541862
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FrissitoUj.exe (2.41 MB)
- Jelentesek.exe (6.20 MB)
- Mentes.exe (1.07 MB)
- PCA32bit.exe (22.64 MB)
- PCAExt.exe (1.44 MB)
- Tavsegitseg.exe (2.13 MB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (1.62 MB)
- UniDoc.exe (3.66 MB)
- uninstall.exe (72.26 KB)
- Visszaallitas.exe (729.00 KB)
- EJelentesErvenyesito.exe (2.88 MB)
- Hibakezelo.Hibakuldo.exe (15.50 KB)
PCA is an application marketed by Unicom Studio Kft.. Some users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase PCA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PCA from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PCA or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCA". The PCA application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PCA in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PCA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCA.
8. After uninstalling PCA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCA that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCA by Unicom Studio Kft. from your PC, we are not saying that PCA by Unicom Studio Kft. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PCA in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 19:17:34.010