PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04
This page is about PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04 from your PCLifSoft, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on LifSoft, Inc.. Click on http://www.lifsoft.com
to get more details about PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04 on LifSoft, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\PCZeitschaltuhr folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\PCZeitschaltuhr\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04. AutoPowerOn.exe is the PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.78 MB (2916352 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04. They occupy about 3.93 MB (4122905
bytes) on disk.
- AutoPowerOn.exe (2.78 MB)
- RunTask.exe (510.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
The current web page applies to PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04 version 2.04
PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04 is a program released by LifSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04 or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04". If it exists on your system the PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04:
- The publisher is: http://www.lifsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PCZeitschaltuhr\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04.
8. After uninstalling PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04 by LifSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04 by LifSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Zeitschaltuhr 2.04 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-21 07:32:56.157