PC Wizard 2012.2.11
This web page contains complete information on how to remove PC Wizard 2012.2.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PC Wizard 2012.2.11 from your computerCPUID
. Open here
for more details on CPUID. More info about the program PC Wizard 2012.2.11 can be found at http://www.cpuid.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CPUID\PC Wizard 2010 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\CPUID\PC Wizard 2010\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC Wizard 2012.2.11. PC Wizard.exe is the PC Wizard 2012.2.11's primary executable file and it takes circa 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside PC Wizard 2012.2.11. They occupy about 2.56 MB (2679765
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PC Wizard.exe (72.00 KB)
- systweakasp_c.exe (594.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (729.79 KB)
- unins001.exe (722.79 KB)
- pcwiz16.exe (21.29 KB)
- pcwizntl.exe (52.00 KB)
- settings.exe (20.00 KB)
- markx86_324.exe (29.00 KB)
- markx86_321.exe (27.00 KB)
- markx86_322.exe (27.00 KB)
- webupdt.exe (209.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.2.11
of PC Wizard 2012.2.11.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove PC Wizard 2012.2.11.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CPUID\PC Wizard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Wizard 2012_is1
PC Wizard 2012.2.11 is a program marketed by the software company CPUID. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase PC Wizard 2012.2.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PC Wizard 2012.2.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Wizard 2012.2.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Wizard 2012.2.11". If it exists on your system the PC Wizard 2012.2.11 app will be found very quickly. After you select PC Wizard 2012.2.11 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PC Wizard 2012.2.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Wizard 2012.2.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cpuid.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CPUID\PC Wizard 2010\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Wizard 2012.2.11.
8. After uninstalling PC Wizard 2012.2.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Wizard 2012.2.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Wizard 2012.2.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Wizard 2012.2.11 by CPUID from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Wizard 2012.2.11 by CPUID is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Wizard 2012.2.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:47:11.950