PC Wizard 2012.2.11
This web page contains complete information on how to remove PC Wizard 2012.2.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PC Wizard 2012.2.11 from your computerCPUID
. Open here
for more details on CPUID. More info about the program PC Wizard 2012.2.11 can be found at http://www.cpuid.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CPUID\PC Wizard 2010 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\CPUID\PC Wizard 2010\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC Wizard 2012.2.11. PC Wizard.exe is the PC Wizard 2012.2.11's primary executable file and it takes circa 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside PC Wizard 2012.2.11. They occupy about 2.56 MB (2679765
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PC Wizard.exe (72.00 KB)
- systweakasp_c.exe (594.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (729.79 KB)
- unins001.exe (722.79 KB)
- pcwiz16.exe (21.29 KB)
- pcwizntl.exe (52.00 KB)
- settings.exe (20.00 KB)
- markx86_324.exe (29.00 KB)
- markx86_321.exe (27.00 KB)
- markx86_322.exe (27.00 KB)
- webupdt.exe (209.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.2.11
of PC Wizard 2012.2.11.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove PC Wizard 2012.2.11.The files below are left behind on your disk by PC Wizard 2012.2.11's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\PC Wizard.ico
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CPUID\PC Wizard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Wizard 2012_is1
PC Wizard 2012.2.11 is an application offered by CPUID. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall PC Wizard 2012.2.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PC Wizard 2012.2.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Wizard 2012.2.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Wizard 2012.2.11". If it exists on your system the PC Wizard 2012.2.11 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PC Wizard 2012.2.11 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PC Wizard 2012.2.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Wizard 2012.2.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cpuid.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CPUID\PC Wizard 2010\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Wizard 2012.2.11.
8. After removing PC Wizard 2012.2.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PC Wizard 2012.2.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Wizard 2012.2.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PC Wizard 2012.2.11 by CPUID from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Wizard 2012.2.11 by CPUID is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PC Wizard 2012.2.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:47:11.950