PC Utility Kit
PC Utility Kit is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PC Utility Kit from your systemRed Dog Media
. You can find out more on Red Dog Media or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about PC Utility Kit can be found at http://www.pcutilitykit.com
. PC Utility Kit is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Utility Kit\PC Utility Kit folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing PC Utility Kit is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Utility Kit\PC Utility Kit\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. pcutilitykit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.67 MB (5940728 bytes) on disk.
PC Utility Kit is comprised of the following executables which occupy 16.88 MB (17697928
bytes) on disk:
- pcutilitykit.exe (5.67 MB)
- uninstall.exe (247.29 KB)
- Update.exe (10.97 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of PC Utility Kit. You can find below info on other application versions of PC Utility Kit:
...click to view all...
PC Utility Kit is a program offered by the software company Red Dog Media. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase PC Utility Kit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PC Utility Kit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Utility Kit or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Utility Kit". If it is installed on your PC the PC Utility Kit application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PC Utility Kit in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PC Utility Kit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Utility Kit:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcutilitykit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Utility Kit\PC Utility Kit\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC Utility Kit.
8. After removing PC Utility Kit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Utility Kit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Utility Kit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Utility Kit by Red Dog Media from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Utility Kit by Red Dog Media is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Utility Kit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 06:19:27.973