PC Usage Viewer 2
PC Usage Viewer 2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PC Usage Viewer 2 from your computerPointstone Software, LLC
. More info about Pointstone Software, LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pointstone.com
to get more data about PC Usage Viewer 2 on Pointstone Software, LLC's website. Usually the PC Usage Viewer 2 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pointstone\PC Usage Viewer 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for PC Usage Viewer 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pointstone\PC Usage Viewer 2\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named PCUsageViewer.exe and it has a size of 447.21 KB (457944 bytes).
PC Usage Viewer 2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 484.16 KB (495780
bytes) on disk:
- PCUsageViewer.exe (447.21 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (36.95 KB)
This web page is about PC Usage Viewer 2 version 2
PC Usage Viewer 2 is an application offered by Pointstone Software, LLC. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove PC Usage Viewer 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PC Usage Viewer 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC Usage Viewer 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Usage Viewer 2". The PC Usage Viewer 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC Usage Viewer 2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Usage Viewer 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Usage Viewer 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pointstone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pointstone\PC Usage Viewer 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Usage Viewer 2.
8. After uninstalling PC Usage Viewer 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Usage Viewer 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Usage Viewer 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Usage Viewer 2 by Pointstone Software, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PC Usage Viewer 2 by Pointstone Software, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Usage Viewer 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 21:57:22.017