PC Turbo Boost trial version
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove PC Turbo Boost trial version for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PC Turbo Boost trial version from your PCConsumer Products
. You can find out more on Consumer Products or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Turbo Boost folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. PC Turbo Boost trial version's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Turbo Boost\unins000.exe. PCTurboBoost.exe is the PC Turbo Boost trial version's main executable file and it takes close to 1.98 MB (2072576 bytes) on disk.
PC Turbo Boost trial version is comprised of the following executables which take 10.40 MB (10903339
bytes) on disk:
- PCTurboBoost.exe (1.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.79 KB)
- regclean.exe (4.70 MB)
- StartupCleaner.exe (3.02 MB)
PC Turbo Boost trial version is a program by the software company Consumer Products. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove PC Turbo Boost trial version is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PC Turbo Boost trial version from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PC Turbo Boost trial version or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Turbo Boost trial version". If it is installed on your PC the PC Turbo Boost trial version application will be found automatically. When you click PC Turbo Boost trial version in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PC Turbo Boost trial version, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC Turbo Boost trial version.
8. After uninstalling PC Turbo Boost trial version, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PC Turbo Boost trial version that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Turbo Boost trial version with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Turbo Boost trial version by Consumer Products from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Turbo Boost trial version by Consumer Products is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Turbo Boost trial version in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 01:11:40.680