This web page contains complete information on how to remove PC Tuneup for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall PC Tuneup from your PCwww.pcpowertuneup.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on www.pcpowertuneup.com. More information about PC Tuneup can be found at www.pcpowertuneup.com
. PC Tuneup is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tuneup directory, subject to the user's option. PC Tuneup's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tuneup\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 8.87 MB (9303992 bytes) on disk and is titled PCTuneup.exe.
PC Tuneup is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.78 MB (12348264
bytes) on disk:
- PCTuneup.exe (8.87 MB)
- PCTUUns.exe (561.43 KB)
- sysmon.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2063
of PC Tuneup. Click on the links below for other PC Tuneup versions:
...click to view all...
PC Tuneup is a program released by the software company www.pcpowertuneup.com. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall PC Tuneup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PC Tuneup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC Tuneup or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Tuneup". If it exists on your system the PC Tuneup program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC Tuneup in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PC Tuneup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Tuneup:
- The web site of the program is: www.pcpowertuneup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tuneup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Tuneup.
8. After uninstalling PC Tuneup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PC Tuneup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Tuneup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Tuneup by www.pcpowertuneup.com from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Tuneup by www.pcpowertuneup.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Tuneup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 12:45:36.173