PC TuneUp Maestro
PC TuneUp Maestro is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PC TuneUp Maestro from your computerCompuClever Systems Inc.
. More data about CompuClever Systems Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to PC TuneUp Maestro at http://www.compuclever.com/
. PC TuneUp Maestro is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CompuClever\PC TuneUp Maestro folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for PC TuneUp Maestro is C:\Program Files (x86)\CompuClever\PC TuneUp Maestro\uninstall.exe. PC TuneUp Maestro's primary file takes about 6.13 MB (6425872 bytes) and is called pctum.exe.
PC TuneUp Maestro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.10 MB (11643219
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (908.47 KB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- ErrorReportSubmit.exe (862.77 KB)
- filextmgr.exe (367.27 KB)
- pctum.exe (6.13 MB)
- RunUnknown.exe (94.27 KB)
- Startups.exe (2.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (146.65 KB)
The current web page applies to PC TuneUp Maestro version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other PC TuneUp Maestro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove PC TuneUp Maestro.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by PC TuneUp Maestro's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CompuClever\PC TuneUp Maestro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CompuClever\PC TuneUp Maestro
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CompuClever\PC TuneUp Maestro\Bootor.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CompuClever\PC TuneUp Maestro\Bootor64.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CompuClever\PC TuneUp Maestro\dpinst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CompuClever\PC TuneUp Maestro\dpinst32.exe
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC TuneUp Maestro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC TuneUp Maestro\Contact
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC TuneUp Maestro\DisplayIcon
PC TuneUp Maestro is an application marketed by the software company CompuClever Systems Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall PC TuneUp Maestro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PC TuneUp Maestro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC TuneUp Maestro or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC TuneUp Maestro". If it is installed on your PC the PC TuneUp Maestro app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PC TuneUp Maestro in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PC TuneUp Maestro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC TuneUp Maestro:
- The publisher is: http://www.compuclever.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CompuClever\PC TuneUp Maestro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC TuneUp Maestro.
8. After removing PC TuneUp Maestro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PC TuneUp Maestro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC TuneUp Maestro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC TuneUp Maestro by CompuClever Systems Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PC TuneUp Maestro by CompuClever Systems Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC TuneUp Maestro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-02 17:30:48.287