PC SpeedScan Pro
PC SpeedScan Pro is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PC SpeedScan Pro from your PCAscentive
. You can read more on Ascentive or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on PC SpeedScan Pro at http://www.ascentive.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for PC SpeedScan Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro\Uninstall.exe. PC SpeedScan Pro's main file takes around 516.00 KB (528384 bytes) and is named Launcher.exe.
The following executables are contained in PC SpeedScan Pro. They take 3.71 MB (3887535
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (516.00 KB)
- MailSupport.exe (296.70 KB)
- PCSpeedScan.exe (1.95 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (984.66 KB)
This page is about PC SpeedScan Pro version 8.2.3
alone. For other PC SpeedScan Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove PC SpeedScan Pro.Folders left behind when you uninstall PC SpeedScan Pro:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro\Launcher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro\MailSupport.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro\PCSpeedScan.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro\SSRes.dll
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC SpeedScan Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC SpeedScan Pro\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC SpeedScan Pro\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC SpeedScan Pro\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC SpeedScan Pro\UninstallString
PC SpeedScan Pro is a program released by Ascentive. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove PC SpeedScan Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PC SpeedScan Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PC SpeedScan Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC SpeedScan Pro". If it exists on your system the PC SpeedScan Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PC SpeedScan Pro in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PC SpeedScan Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC SpeedScan Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.ascentive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\PC SpeedScan Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC SpeedScan Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC SpeedScan Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC SpeedScan Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC SpeedScan Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC SpeedScan Pro by Ascentive from your PC, nor are we saying that PC SpeedScan Pro by Ascentive is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PC SpeedScan Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 03:29:14.300