PC Speed Up
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PC Speed Up for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall PC Speed Up from your computerSpeedchecker Limited
. Further information on Speedchecker Limited can be seen here
. Please open http://www.pcspeedup.com
if you want to read more on PC Speed Up on Speedchecker Limited's page. Usually the PC Speed Up application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up directory, depending on the user's option during setup. PC Speed Up's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called PCSULauncher.exe and occupies 83.44 KB (85444 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in PC Speed Up. They occupy 3.99 MB (4180920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileUploader.exe (269.94 KB)
- PCSULauncher.exe (83.44 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (358.94 KB)
- PCSUQuickScan.exe (177.44 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (400.94 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (434.95 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (19.15 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (849.44 KB)
- Skyhook.exe (184.94 KB)
- SpeedCheckerService.exe (82.15 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (17.50 KB)
- SpeedcheckerBrowser.exe (64.65 KB)
This info is about PC Speed Up version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of PC Speed Up:
...click to view all...
PC Speed Up has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove PC Speed Up:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Speed Up
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\agsXMPP.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\App.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\Common.Logging.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\FileUploader.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCSU-SL_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PC Speed Up is an application by Speedchecker Limited. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove PC Speed Up is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PC Speed Up from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC Speed Up or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Speed Up". The PC Speed Up program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC Speed Up in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PC Speed Up, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Speed Up:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Speed Up.
8. After uninstalling PC Speed Up, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Speed Up that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Speed Up using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC Speed Up by Speedchecker Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Speed Up by Speedchecker Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC Speed Up in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-07 16:26:27.290