PC Speed Up
This info is about PC Speed Up for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall PC Speed Up from your PCSpeedchecker Limited
. Check out here
for more details on Speedchecker Limited. More details about PC Speed Up can be found at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. PC Speed Up is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PC Speed Up directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC Speed Up. FileUploader.exe is the PC Speed Up's main executable file and it takes about 265.29 KB (271656 bytes) on disk.
PC Speed Up is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.01 MB (3157744
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FileUploader.exe (265.29 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (293.79 KB)
- PCSUQuickScan.exe (148.79 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (396.29 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (844.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current web page applies to PC Speed Up version 184.108.40.206
only. For more PC Speed Up versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove PC Speed Up:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Speed Up
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Speed Up\PC Speed Up Programını Kaldır.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Speed Up\PC Speed Up.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Speedchecker Limited\PC Speed Up
PC Speed Up is an application released by the software company Speedchecker Limited. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall PC Speed Up is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PC Speed Up from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC Speed Up or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Speed Up". If it exists on your system the PC Speed Up program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PC Speed Up in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC Speed Up, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Speed Up:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Speed Up.
8. After removing PC Speed Up, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Speed Up that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Speed Up using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Speed Up by Speedchecker Limited from your PC, we are not saying that PC Speed Up by Speedchecker Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC Speed Up supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 14:17:00.080