PC Speed Up
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PC Speed Up for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PC Speed Up from your computerSpeedchecker Limited
. You can read more on Speedchecker Limited or check for application updates here
. More information about PC Speed Up can be seen at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. Usually the PC Speed Up application is found in the C:\Program Files\PC Speed Up folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for PC Speed Up is "C:\Program Files\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called PCSULauncher.exe and it has a size of 76.95 KB (78792 bytes).
PC Speed Up is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.69 MB (3869136
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FileUploader.exe (263.45 KB)
- PCSULauncher.exe (76.95 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (330.95 KB)
- PCSUQuickScan.exe (146.95 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (394.45 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (427.45 KB)
- PCSUSpeedTest.exe (11.95 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (842.95 KB)
- Skyhook.exe (150.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current page applies to PC Speed Up version 18.104.22.168
only. For other PC Speed Up versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall PC Speed Up.Folders left behind when you uninstall PC Speed Up:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PC Speed Up:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\PC SPEED UP
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\PC SPEED UP\App.config
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\PC SPEED UP\FileUploader.exe
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\PC SPEED UP\Icon.ico
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\PC SPEED UP\ManagedWifi.dll
PC Speed Up is an application marketed by the software company Speedchecker Limited. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase PC Speed Up is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PC Speed Up from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PC Speed Up or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Speed Up". The PC Speed Up application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC Speed Up in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PC Speed Up, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Speed Up:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Speed Up.
8. After uninstalling PC Speed Up, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Speed Up that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Speed Up using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Speed Up by Speedchecker Limited from your computer, we are not saying that PC Speed Up by Speedchecker Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Speed Up in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 11:26:40.410