PC Speed Up
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PC Speed Up for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PC Speed Up from your PCSpeedchecker Limited
. Further information on Speedchecker Limited can be found here
. More information about the app PC Speed Up can be found at http://www.pcspeedup.com
. PC Speed Up is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall PC Speed Up by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. PCSULauncher.exe is the PC Speed Up's primary executable file and it occupies about 78.79 KB (80680 bytes) on disk.
PC Speed Up installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.56 MB (3729216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileUploader.exe (265.29 KB)
- PCSULauncher.exe (78.79 KB)
- PCSUNotifier.exe (328.29 KB)
- PCSUQuickScan.exe (172.79 KB)
- PCSUSD.exe (396.29 KB)
- PCSUService.exe (420.79 KB)
- PCSUUCC.exe (844.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of PC Speed Up. You can find here a few links to other PC Speed Up versions:
...click to view all...
PC Speed Up is an application released by the software company Speedchecker Limited. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove PC Speed Up is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PC Speed Up from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Speed Up or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Speed Up". The PC Speed Up program will be found automatically. When you click PC Speed Up in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PC Speed Up, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Speed Up:
- The software company is: http://www.pcspeedup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Up\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Speed Up.
8. After uninstalling PC Speed Up, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Speed Up that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Speed Up using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Speed Up by Speedchecker Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Speed Up by Speedchecker Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Speed Up in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 14:46:38.107