PC Speed Maximizer v3.2
This info is about PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 from your PCSmart PC Solutions
. Additional info about Smart PC Solutions can be found here
. More information about the app PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 can be seen at http://pcspeedmaximizer.com
. PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Maximizer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Maximizer\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 21.89 MB (22956144 bytes) on disk and is titled PCSpeedMaximizer.exe.
The following executables are contained in PC Speed Maximizer v3.2. They take 26.05 MB (27313818
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCSpeedMaximizer.exe (21.89 MB)
- SPMGuard.exe (790.11 KB)
- SPMLauncher.exe (132.61 KB)
- SPMReminder.exe (879.61 KB)
- SPMSchedule.exe (413.61 KB)
- SPMSmartScan.exe (413.61 KB)
- SPMUninstaller.exe (490.61 KB)
- Startw3i.exe (444.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of PC Speed Maximizer v3.2.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove PC Speed Maximizer v3.2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Maximizer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Speed Maximizer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Maximizer\English.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Maximizer\PCSpeedMaximizer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Maximizer\SPMGuard.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Maximizer\SPMLauncher.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC Speed Maximizer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Speed Maximizer_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Speed Maximizer_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Speed Maximizer_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Speed Maximizer_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Speed Maximizer_is1\UninstallString
PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 is an application offered by the software company Smart PC Solutions. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Speed Maximizer v3.2". If it exists on your system the PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 program will be found automatically. After you click PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Speed Maximizer v3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Speed Maximizer v3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://pcspeedmaximizer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Speed Maximizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC Speed Maximizer v3.2.
8. After removing PC Speed Maximizer v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 by Smart PC Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 by Smart PC Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PC Speed Maximizer v3.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:42:32.070