You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PC Reviver for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PC Reviver from your PCReviverSoft LLC
. Additional info about ReviverSoft LLC can be seen here
. PC Reviver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove PC Reviver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.21 MB (4415584 bytes) on disk and is titled PC Reviver.exe.
PC Reviver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.74 MB (7070072
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- PC Reviver.exe (4.21 MB)
- ReviverSoft Smart Alerts Service.exe (1.79 MB)
- uninst.exe (188.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PC Reviver. Click on the links below for other PC Reviver versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall PC Reviver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PC Reviver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Προγράμματα\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Προγράμματα\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver\PC Reviver.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Προγράμματα\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver\fem_hook_dll.dll
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver\imageformats\qgif4.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Reviver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\PC Reviver
PC Reviver is an application by ReviverSoft LLC. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove PC Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PC Reviver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Reviver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Reviver". If it exists on your system the PC Reviver application will be found very quickly. When you select PC Reviver in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PC Reviver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Reviver.
8. After removing PC Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Reviver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Reviver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Reviver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:26:27.877