This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PC-Remote1.2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall PC-Remote1.2 from your computerMITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD.
. You can read more on MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD. or check for application updates here
. PC-Remote1.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Remote directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Remote\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC-Remote1.2. PC-Remote.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.68 MB (1761280 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PC-Remote1.2. They take 12.81 MB (13428823
bytes) on disk.
- CP210x_VCP_Win2K_XP_S2K3.exe (5.23 MB)
- CP210x_VCP_Win7.exe (5.24 MB)
- PC-Remote.exe (1.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to PC-Remote1.2 version 1.2.4
PC-Remote1.2 is an application released by MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove PC-Remote1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PC-Remote1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC-Remote1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC-Remote1.2". If it is installed on your PC the PC-Remote1.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PC-Remote1.2 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PC-Remote1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC-Remote1.2.
8. After removing PC-Remote1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC-Remote1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC-Remote1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC-Remote1.2 by MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that PC-Remote1.2 by MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC-Remote1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 07:52:10.620