PC Performer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PC Performer from your systemPerformersoft
. More data about Performersoft can be read here
. Please open http://www.Performersoft.com/
if you want to read more on PC Performer on Performersoft's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Performer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall PC Performer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Performer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PCPerformer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.37 MB (7724592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside PC Performer. They occupy about 9.51 MB (9976512
bytes) on disk.
- Beforeuninstall.exe (898.05 KB)
- CleanSchedule.exe (131.05 KB)
- PCPerformer.exe (7.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to PC Performer version 11.10
PC Performer is an application released by the software company Performersoft. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove PC Performer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PC Performer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Performer or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Performer". If it exists on your system the PC Performer application will be found very quickly. When you select PC Performer in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC Performer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Performer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Performersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Performer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Performer.
8. After uninstalling PC Performer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Performer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Performer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC Performer by Performersoft from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Performer by Performersoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC Performer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 10:33:37.650