PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your PCXportsoft Technologies
. Additional info about Xportsoft Technologies can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pcoptimizerpro.com/livesupport.aspx?bit=64&tid=NX3&tidsub=1
to get more info about PC Optimizer Pro on Xportsoft Technologies's website. PC Optimizer Pro is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PC Optimizer Pro's main file takes about 27.54 MB (28881632 bytes) and is called PC Optimizer Pro.exe.
PC Optimizer Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.73 MB (32220581
bytes) on disk.
- PC Optimizer Pro.exe (27.54 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (2.25 MB)
- StartApps.exe (491.75 KB)
- uninst.exe (468.91 KB)
This info is about PC Optimizer Pro version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other PC Optimizer Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PC Optimizer Pro:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PC Optimizer Pro when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Optimizer Pro
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\Languages\DU.xml
- C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\Languages\EN.xml
- C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\Languages\GE.xml
- C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\Languages\IT.xml
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\PCOptProTrays.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\PCOptProTrays.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Optimizer Pro\DisplayIcon
PC Optimizer Pro is an application by the software company Xportsoft Technologies. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PC Optimizer Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC Optimizer Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it is installed on your PC the PC Optimizer Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PC Optimizer Pro in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PC Optimizer Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcoptimizerpro.com/livesupport.aspx?bit=64&tid=NX3&tidsub=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Optimizer Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro by Xportsoft Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Optimizer Pro by Xportsoft Technologies is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 12:47:23.077