PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 from your PCMapFactor
. You can read more on MapFactor or check for application updates here
. More info about the software PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 can be seen at http://www.directions.ltd.uk
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Navigator10\PC_Navigator folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Navigator10\PC_Navigator\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called PC_Navigator.exe and its approximative size is 4.27 MB (4482560 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2. They take 31.16 MB (32669319
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dotnetfx.exe (22.42 MB)
- LogSender.exe (35.50 KB)
- PC_Navigator.exe (4.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (96.94 KB)
- uninstall_maps.exe (316.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.492
of PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2.
When you're planning to uninstall PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\PC Navigator 10.lnk
PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 is a program released by MapFactor. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2". If it exists on your system the PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2:
- The software company is: http://www.directions.ltd.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Navigator10\PC_Navigator\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2.
8. After removing PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 by MapFactor from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 by MapFactor is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Navigator 10 10.0.49-2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:18:27.550