You can find below details on how to uninstall PC Manager12.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PC Manager12.1 from your PCTencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited
. Check out here
for more information on Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited. Please open http://pc.qq.com/pc/softmgr/index.html
if you want to read more on PC Manager12.1 on Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tencent\QQPCMgr\12.1.26374.901 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall PC Manager12.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Tencent\QQPCMgr\12.1.26374.901\Uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 341.81 KB (350016 bytes) on disk and is labeled QQPCTray.exe.
PC Manager12.1 contains of the executables below. They take 9.93 MB (10408168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bugreport.exe (681.19 KB)
- QMDL.exe (193.19 KB)
- QMDLP.exe (601.19 KB)
- QQPCAVSetting.exe (649.19 KB)
- QQPCMgr.exe (85.31 KB)
- QQPConfig.exe (317.19 KB)
- QQPCRTP.exe (288.23 KB)
- QQPCTray.exe (341.81 KB)
- QQPCUpdateAVLib.exe (297.19 KB)
- QQPCWSCController.exe (63.99 KB)
- tencentdl.exe (1.60 MB)
- TpkUpdate.exe (205.19 KB)
- Uninst.exe (1.32 MB)
- QMHipsComServer.exe (65.69 KB)
- avchvinst.exe (89.10 KB)
- QQPCUpdate.exe (493.19 KB)
The current page applies to PC Manager12.1 version 12.1.26374.901
only. Click on the links below for other PC Manager12.1 versions:
...click to view all...
PC Manager12.1 is a program marketed by Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase PC Manager12.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PC Manager12.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC Manager12.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Manager12.1". The PC Manager12.1 application will be found automatically. When you click PC Manager12.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PC Manager12.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Manager12.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://pc.qq.com/pc/softmgr/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tencent\QQPCMgr\12.1.26374.901\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Manager12.1.
8. After removing PC Manager12.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PC Manager12.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Manager12.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PC Manager12.1 by Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Manager12.1 by Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Manager12.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 14:59:19.383