PC Manager11.2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall PC Manager11.2 from your systemTencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited
. Additional info about Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited can be found here
. More information about the software PC Manager11.2 can be seen at http://pc.qq.com/pc/softmgr/index.html
. PC Manager11.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQPCMgr\11.2.26147.901 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing PC Manager11.2 is C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQPCMgr\11.2.26147.901\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. QQPCTray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 341.41 KB (349600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PC Manager11.2. They occupy about 9.75 MB (10227288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bugreport.exe (676.78 KB)
- QMDL.exe (192.78 KB)
- QMDLP.exe (600.78 KB)
- QQPCAVSetting.exe (648.78 KB)
- QQPCMgr.exe (84.91 KB)
- QQPConfig.exe (316.78 KB)
- QQPCRTP.exe (289.94 KB)
- QQPCTray.exe (341.41 KB)
- QQPCUpdateAVLib.exe (284.78 KB)
- QQPCWSCController.exe (65.71 KB)
- tencentdl.exe (1.60 MB)
- TpkUpdate.exe (204.78 KB)
- Uninst.exe (1.32 MB)
- QQPCUpdate.exe (492.78 KB)
This page is about PC Manager11.2 version 11.2.26147.901
alone. Click on the links below for other PC Manager11.2 versions:
...click to view all...
PC Manager11.2 is a program offered by the software company Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall PC Manager11.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PC Manager11.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC Manager11.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Manager11.2". If it is installed on your PC the PC Manager11.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC Manager11.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PC Manager11.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Manager11.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://pc.qq.com/pc/softmgr/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQPCMgr\11.2.26147.901\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC Manager11.2.
8. After uninstalling PC Manager11.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Manager11.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Manager11.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Manager11.2 by Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Manager11.2 by Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Manager11.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 03:21:05.993