PC-Info 3.0 Beta
This page contains thorough information on how to remove PC-Info 3.0 Beta for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PC-Info 3.0 Beta from your computerN.E.T Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on N.E.T Software. Please open http://www.new-easy-tools.org
if you want to read more on PC-Info 3.0 Beta on N.E.T Software's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\N.E.T Software\PC-Info 3.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PC-Info 3.0 Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\N.E.T Software\PC-Info 3.0\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. PC-Info 3.0 Beta's main file takes about 450.50 KB (461312 bytes) and is called PC-Info 3.0.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside PC-Info 3.0 Beta. They take about 1.16 MB (1216070
bytes) on disk.
- PC-Info 3.0.exe (450.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.07 KB)
- updater.exe (47.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of PC-Info 3.0 Beta.
PC-Info 3.0 Beta is a program marketed by the software company N.E.T Software. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall PC-Info 3.0 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PC-Info 3.0 Beta from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC-Info 3.0 Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC-Info 3.0 Beta". If it is installed on your PC the PC-Info 3.0 Beta program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PC-Info 3.0 Beta in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PC-Info 3.0 Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC-Info 3.0 Beta:
- The publisher is: http://www.new-easy-tools.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\N.E.T Software\PC-Info 3.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC-Info 3.0 Beta.
8. After uninstalling PC-Info 3.0 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PC-Info 3.0 Beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC-Info 3.0 Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PC-Info 3.0 Beta by N.E.T Software from your PC, we are not saying that PC-Info 3.0 Beta by N.E.T Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC-Info 3.0 Beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:08:35.000