PC Helper 360
This page is about PC Helper 360 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PC Helper 360 from your systemForesight Software
. Open here
for more information on Foresight Software. Further information about PC Helper 360 can be found at http://www.pchelper360.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall PC Helper 360 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. pch360.exe is the PC Helper 360's primary executable file and it occupies close to 4.39 MB (4605232 bytes) on disk.
PC Helper 360 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.57 MB (4788464
bytes) on disk:
- pch360.exe (4.39 MB)
- uninstall.exe (178.94 KB)
This data is about PC Helper 360 version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PC Helper 360:
PC Helper 360 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PC Helper 360 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360\7ZipDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360\colors.xml
- C:\Program Files\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360\CommonLoggingExtension.pxt
- C:\Program Files\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360\CommonSpecialist.pxt
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foresight Software\UNS\PC Helper 360
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360
PC Helper 360 is an application marketed by the software company Foresight Software. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove PC Helper 360 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PC Helper 360 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PC Helper 360 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Helper 360". If it exists on your system the PC Helper 360 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PC Helper 360 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PC Helper 360, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Helper 360:
- The software company is: http://www.pchelper360.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Foresight Software\PC Helper 360\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Helper 360.
8. After removing PC Helper 360, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Helper 360 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Helper 360 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC Helper 360 by Foresight Software from your computer, we are not saying that PC Helper 360 by Foresight Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC Helper 360 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-28 14:16:48.390